Thursday, July 21, 2011

21 July 2011

OK, so I didn't blog yesterday, but I did write.  Honest!

I got to work about an hour ahead of time, so I whipped out my draft and started revising.  I actually got a lot done!

Then, today, I finished chapter 1!  I was so excited that I sent it to a friend immediately.  I crave (positive) feedback!

I finished that around 5PM.  Since then I've been trying to draw...to no avail.  I really suck, probably because I haven't done it in years.  I actually was on quite a roll this past spring, but decided to focus solely on my writing, for better or for worse.  Anyway, I'd really like to become a decent artist.  They posses the creative powers that the writer can only dream about.  There's no telling in art, it's all showing.

I want to make Seffy and Uli come to life in ways they can't on the page.  So, I think I'm going to try and draw on a regular basis.

That's all I wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment